Monday, April 25, 2016

#30 Apply for (and lose) a fabric contest.


You win some. You lose some. An online fabric shop was having a contest starring spring floral fabrics. Essentially, You had to send in a couple pics of something you made out of their fabric. I happened to have some of their spring-time prints and nothing to lose.



First, I zipped up a staple for me: a TUNIC to wear with leggings and boots.


And next I decided on a color block dolman top with a cowl neck.


I very seldom wear prints and don't feel like myself in these clothes. I like to stick to my three main comfort colors: grey, navy blue, and neon pink. Sigh! Even just typing those colors makes me feel better.

It's a post like this one that makes me grateful to be doing this one year challenge because I'm more okay with failing and having others see my failures. And those are difficult words for someone who doesn't like to make mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment