Friday, August 19, 2016

#46 Succeed at activewear Jalie Cora leggings

I love being active and I love activewear.


I've made these Jalie Cora leggings before and I knew I'd make another pair.

This was the only bit of this type of fabric in the entire store. Yes, I checked.
I found this fabric in the remnant section at a local Vouge fabrics. I know the pictures can't show but it is super soft, deliciously stretchy, not see-through. Win! I don't think I own anything else that is orange and it's really not my favorite color, but this fabric was worth it for the feel.

I opted out of making the back pocket on the pattern. 1) I simply wanted to save time so I could wear these sooner and 2) I wear longer tops over running tights so it would be hidden whenever I wore these out of the house anyway.

There is no way to get lost in the Rockies wearing this color.

I also didn't hem them because I used grey thread to break up some of the orange and I liked the grey serger hem finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment