Thursday, February 26, 2015

Tip #4 Ummm...Don’t Forget About Housewares!

Because housewares make my heart all the happy feels. Literally, I can’t speak English I’m so stinkin’ excited. I'd been wanting to try chalkboard art for awhile but didn't feel like actually buying a chalk board


So, I took these two uglies over here...



...With the help of a few good friends. 


Yes, I'm referring to the paint, chalk markers, and a stencil as my "friends". They were so instrumental in me making the chalkboard shown above. I really like chalk markers opposed to traditional chalk because they produce a clean and vibrant finished product.



...I also made this shadow box! 



Most of the keys came off of wedding gifts my husband and I received when we got hitched. So this was sort of a sweet way to keep these things AND decorate our home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment