Monday, February 15, 2016

#20 Challenge yourself. My 2016 New Year's Resolution

I'm so so so excited to tell you about my New Year's Resolution! I really get into goals and challenges for myself. I usually try to come up with a spiritual, physical, and lifeskill Resolution. Once again, I'm showing my hand: I have no chill.

My skill challenge for this year is to not buy clothes for an entire year but make clothes for a year!

The first thing I attempted was a travel scarf. If you want to make one to check out this article.
Instead of using snap tape I put individual metal snaps. My one tip I would give you is to line up the snap and pinch around it with pliers. It went fast and was easier than the plastic snap connecter that came in the pack.



What I really like about this scarf is the versatility. It can be an infinity scarf, regular scarf, travel blanket, and cover up.


You can find this fabric at fabric.com, it's super duper soft and worth ever penny!


No comments:

Post a Comment