Monday, May 30, 2016

#34 Back at it with the Jalie jeans! Red all about it.

Based on number of uses, the Jalie Eleonore jeans are my favorite pattern. You already watched me Do that thing I said I'd never do and Keep it casual. And now here is round three in RED.


I originally bought this fabric because it said "coral." When I hear coral I picture a more subtle orangey pink, but these are straight up red in my book. Outside of my affinity for neon pink I really don't do bold colors or patterns.


I made mine in size U, added 2.5 inches of length, and went for the wider waistband. I think the thing that keeps me coming back to these pants is the waist band. Usually for pants to be fitted in my legs and hips they are too tight in my waist. The elastic waistband completely eliminates that issue but doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing "elastic-waist jean." Good on ya Jalie.

I would love to make these is white, grey, and black denim and then I would have no need to wear any other pants ever again. I would be perfectly happy with that because the fit of these jeans is SPOT ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment